Raising and collecting Monsters (creatures in Numa that are also known as Tamanos) is the ultimate goal to playing Monster Life. Caring for them by satisfying their Needs, and battling them against one another comprise the two main components of gameplay.Shop. The Monsters in the Shop vary in price, and either purchased with Gold, Crystals, or Friend stones. Some are available from level 1, and others aren't unlockable until later levels. While the majority are available all year round, some Special Monsters can only be purchased seasonally. Monsters can also be won as prizes in the Lottery, and two (Hungerster and Jackaloster) can only be collected that way. Collecting these Monsters can be more difficult because luck is a factor.
Monsters all start off as eggs that quickly hatch into a baby Monster after the player touches the egg on their device and holds their finger on screen until the egg has reached the right temperature. The player then cares for the baby Monster in the Nursery until it reaches level 1, evolves into its next form, and is able to enter the rest of the player's Ranch. A Monster's appearance and stats change for each of the stages of their life: egg, baby, level 1, level 2, and level 3. Only Monsters that are level 1 or higher can enter into battle.
List of Monsters
Currently, there are 36 different monsters divided into four different Elements.
|Monster||Element||Speed||Min. Damage||Max. Damage|
- Silver Lottery This Monster can only be obtained by winning it in the
- Gold Lottery This Monster can only be obtained by winning it in the
- A Special Monster that is only made available during Halloween
- A Special Monster that is only made available during Thanksgiving
- A Special Monster that is only made available during the Winter Holidays
- A special Monster that is only made available during the Chinese New Year holiday.
- Training Grounds. This monster has not yet been made available in the shop, and can only be encountered in the
- This monster can be only obtained with tokens won by PvP.